Matchstick Productions is proud to present THE PREMIERE of "RETURN
Matchstick Productions is proud to present THE PREMIERE of “RETURN TO SEND’ER”
Using the big screen to inspire outdoor adventure, Sierra Nevada Spotlight Film Series features film partners whose stories pull you to the edge of your seat and launch you into the wild.
Join us for a 2019 film by Matchstick Productions, Return to Sender, presented alongside Director, Scott Gaffney. Beer and food are available for purchase
Door prizes from Stanley, Big Agnes, Jack Daniels, Sierra Nevada Brewing and More! All raffle entrants will automatically be entered into TWO grand prize drawings for trips to Jackson Hole and Selkirk Tangiers Heliskiing! As well as signatures from the Athletes.
When: Big Room – Doors 6:00 PM | Film 7:00 PM | Food Service 6:00-8:00 PM
The skills, backstories and mindsets of four elite freeskiers—a renowned veteran, a stunning rookie, a mind-blowing innovator and a big mountain star carrying on his father’s legacy—are all captured in oversized personal segments based largely around each skier’s home turf.
Each skier brings a different style and outlook to the table, but they all have one thing in common: they love to send’er. The body of the movie showcases some of the most progressive big and small mountain skiing filmed to date, and setting the stage for the end of the season when all four skiers unite for the mother of all heliskiing trips.
Starring: Mark Abma, Karl Fostvedt, Sam Kuch and Logan Pehota
Also Featuring: Eric Hjorleifson, Chris Rubens, Lucas Wachs and more…
Shot on Location: Selkirk Tangiers BC, Whistler BC, Revelstoke BC, Jackson Hole WY, Squaw Valley CA, Sun Valley ID and Whitewater Resort BC.
- Is this event all ages? Yes.
- Do children need a ticket? Yes, every seat in the room is sold at the same price. If your child needs a seat, they will need a ticket. If you plan to hold your baby without using a seat, no need to buy a ticket.
- What’s included with admission? Purchase of a ticket grants you admission to the showing. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
- Will there be food and drinks available? Yes, the bar will be open throughout the event and food will be available until 8:00 PM.
- Are seats reserved? No, seats are first come, first served. Entire party must be in the Big Room to hold a seat.
(Thursday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
SIERRA NEVADA BREWING BIG ROOM
1075 East 20th Street Chico, CA 95928